Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17, 2011

Since my injury, so many of my family and friends have stepped up and helped out. Your generous support has come in numerous forms- emotional, spiritual, logistical, and financial. Every day, your kindness and caring motivates me to work hard toward my recovery. I don't know how to adequately express the gratitude felt by myself and my family.

I have, however, found a way for people to benefit from any monetary contributions they might make to my cause. The National Transplant Assistance Fund and Catastrophic Injury Program (NTAF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that I've engaged to assist in fundraising. Funds raised through NTAF will be used to pay for uninsured medical expenses (stem cell therapy, for example). Thanks to NTAF's 501(c)(3) status, any donations made in my honor are tax-deductible!

Any one wishing to make a donation can follow the link on the right side of this blog page
To my NTAF web page. Thanks again to all who have helped me out, your kindness shall not be forgotten!

Sincerely, Berkey

No comments:

Post a Comment