Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19, 2011

Tonight is my last night in ICU. I'll be moving back to the rehab center tomorrow morning after a week of having two machines and seven IV's plugged into my body. I had an enzyme and a blood thinner pumped into my legs to dissolve the clots as well as an ultrasound wire that would electronically assist in the breakup of the clots. Dr's say that the blood clots in my legs are 90% gone, although they are still very swollen. The swelling should go down in a few days. I'm looking forward to getting back into the rehab program as I've sitting on my back for a week straight and it has been pretty monotonous.


Thank you so much to all who have made donations to the trust. Your generosity is overwhelming and will always be remembered.


I look forward to receiving visitors again when I get back into the rehab center, email Molly if you want to check on scheduling @ berkeygirl@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an ordeal in the ICU! Thank goodness for all the medical interventions that could dissolve the blood clots. You have sure had a rough road lately but I hope it will be smooth er from now on. The daily prayers continue.
    Love,
    Aunt Mary Kay

    ReplyDelete