Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

It looks like I'm past the speed bump with the ulcer. All my vitals/blood chemistry seem to be stabilizing and improving on their own, so the doctors are reducing some of the meds they had me on last week. I'm glad to be back at work in the therapy gym and I don't seem to have lost any ground in the 3 days that I had to miss. Normally we don't do therapy on the weekends, but I had full sessions on both Saturday and Sunday to make up for lost time.


The rehab hospital has discharged quite a few patients, so I'm enjoying a private room for the time being. The only drawback is that my room has become the storage closet for extra equipment, but the oxygen bottles and other machines are quiet roommates.

3 comments:

  1. glad you are doing better, Berkey.
    rooting for you in TO. lots of hugs and love
    coming your way.
    please know you are not alone and we think of you each and every day.
    love mom and dad c (that's what Mols calls us)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't lose any ground, eh? Overachiever.
    Hehe.

    Thinking of you, Eric!!!
    :)
    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of positive energy your direction...
    Hugs!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete