Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 7, 2011

Family and Friends,

Everyday we wake to new challenges. Your love and kindness enable me to face mine.

Thanks to you, the pit crew now has a van to cart me around with! The ramp and tie-down system make easier the task of getting me on the road. The new ride should help to ease strain on the backs of my caregivers, as transferring me in to/out of normal vehicles is inescapably a chore for all involved. The van has quickly elevated my quality of life and reduced the stress of getting around to a multitude of appointments, lab tests,etc.

Thank you for helping me face my challenges. But for you, I could not survive.

3 comments:

  1. Berkey
    Good to have you down at the beach this weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next are hand controls. Let me know when you want to use my van and give them a try.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Eric looks like a fine ride! Would love to see you soon. Stu is officially retired as of June 24th. :)

    ReplyDelete