Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011

Yesterday's chili cook-off was a huge success! The combination of the perfect weather, delicious chili and surprisingly large turn-out made for a wonderful evening. Thank you to the San Diego Mission Bay Boat and Ski Club, and especially Commodore Mike Smith and his wife Chris for organizing the event. And, a special thanks to everyone who came out in support of my cause, your generosity will not be forgotten!

On Monday, I will be moving to another facility. I am heading to Casa Colina in Pomona for up to four weeks. It's a two-hour drive north of San Diego so don't feel bad if you are not up for the drive. It's a long way to go for a visit and my buddy Dan Foley will be up there with me for the duration. We can all catch up on visits when I get back in May. If you happen to be in the area, however I'd love to see you.

Love to All, Berkey

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy... It was great to see you the other day, even if it was a short time. Look forward to hanging out more whne you get back.

    Take care,

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete