Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21,2011

Greetings from Pomona! I'm getting settled in here at the Casa Colina Transitional Living Center.  Therapy continues and I actually receive 5 hrs daily here rather than the 3 hrs provided at Sharp...nice!  After the daily workouts are done I wheel a few hundred yards over to Dan Foley's  place to chillax and eat dinner (far superior menu to the hospital).


The inpatient hospital across the parking lot has a pool so I hope to experience some aqua-therapy.  Otherwise,the routine is similar to what I was doing at Sharp Rehab with an emphasis on getting out of the hospital and back into the "real world" ...which I earnestly look forward to!

Love to all,
 Berkey

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you often and look forward to your updates! Your positive attitude is truly inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric!
    I took a look at Casa Colina on line; it looks stupendous. We also look forward to your updates. And your attitude is absolutely infectious! I haven't down hill skied in a few years; feeling "mature" and just a bit lazy. But I think that 2012 will find me re-geared and on the slopes. :) Thank you for the inspiration. Happy Easter to you and yours! Warmly, Lori and Doug Williams

    ReplyDelete