Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27, 2011

Cookies,no problem. Bacon wrapped shrimp, piece of cake. Pizza, not so much. When facing limited hand function, some finger foods are more practical than others. Today we made our own pizzas in occupational therapy. By the time I finished constructing and eating my Boboli I looked and felt like a one-year-old child. Imagine trying to eat pizza without being able to pinch the crust and pick it up- it takes two paws to wrestle that first bite to your lips. Another day, another t-shirt destroyed.

Bon appetit,
Berkey

P.S.- the pizza was tasty indeed!

3 comments:

  1. Eric
    You rock the pizza sounds great May the twitchs keep coming
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza is over rated. Go for the cookies!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhhhh.....don't know who "Fandango" is but my above comment posted under their name! But my comment bears repeating! Pizza IS over rated. Go for the cookies!! Warmly, Lori and Doug

    ReplyDelete